Membership of Glenrothes Motor Sport Club for 2021 is now available - for renewals and new members alike! A standard membership of just £10, or £2 for under 18s, gets you in on all our proposed 2021 event programme, and provides you access to a range of benefits, including:
- A full programme of 4 autotests/SOLOs, 2 stage rallies, and a host of other activities throughout the year
- Membership a Motorsport UK Recognised Club, and of the Scottish Association of Motor Sports Clubs
- Eligibility for the brand new Scottish Single Venue Rally Championship
- Priority access to rally testing, courtesy of our partners at Crail Raceway
- A thriving and knowledgeable community, encouraging motorsport participation + enjoyment across Fife and Scotland!
Glenrothes Motor Sport Club
Glenrothes Motor Sport Club have been at the forefront of promoting motorsport in Fife and East Central Scotland, ever since our founding in 1972.
Our members and activities span the full spectrum of motorsport – from entry level and beginner events, for those looking to make their first steps in the sport; to our members competing and officiating in the World Rally Championship. Be it autotest and autoSOLO; autocross, navigational and targa road rallying; or full single-venue and multi-venue stage rallying - there really is something for everyone and anyone with a passion for all things motoring.
Our current events include the Kingdom Stages Rally and Summer Stages Rally, both held at Crail Airfield in the East Neuk of Fife, as well as full programme of autotest and autoSOLO events held at venues across Fife, including "Scotland’s National Motor Sport Centre", Knockhill Racing Circuit.
Run by volunteer enthusiasts, Glenrothes Motor Sport Club aims to provide high quality, accessible, enjoyable motorsport for all our participants, with an emphasis on value for money, safety and social responsibility at the heart of the club.