Glenrothes Motor Sport Club are committed to managing our events and activities with consideration for the environment. Our Environmental Management System will ensure continual review and improvement of our environmental performance.
- To manage and monitor our environmental aspects.
- To minimise the impacts arising from our activities and maximise the positive impact that we have through the development of energy efficiency, sustainable energy, recycling and reuse awareness.
- To purchase, where practicable, environmentally superior products and services from supply chain partners who have demonstrated a commitment to good environmental practices.
- To set targets and objectives for environmental performance improvement and review these regularly to demonstrate our commitment to continual environmental performance improvement.
- To support the development of employees and ensure that they all receive training and effective communication to facilitate their role in implementing our environmental policy.
- To develop and maintain an Environmental Management System, based upon FIA best practice, to ensure all relevant legal requirements and codes of practice are met or exceeded.
- To prevent, minimise and control pollution through the practical application of waste and resource minimisation programmes.
- To promote environmentally responsible practice throughout the planning and delivery of our events as far as reasonably practical, and help our clients, partners and suppliers do the same.
- To ensure full commitment at senior management level and environmental and sustainability objectives as assigned throughout all staff.
The key environmental objectives above will form part of the overall Environmental Management System and will be reviewed yearly to promote a culture of constant improvement and sustainability.
Signed: Martin Watterston