SACC Knockhill Autosolo 2016 – Final Instructions
- Your time card, number and stickers are enclosed.
- Please walk round the course to familiarize yourself with the route.
- A drivers briefing will be held at 9:50 am.
- The event will start at 10:00 am.
- Cars will run in numerical order unless requested otherwise by marshals (to allow for multiple entries).
- One less than the number of runs at a layout will count towards the results.
- Timing is the 1/10th of a second.
- The start signal will be verbal 3,2,1, GO.
- Timing will start when the front wheels cross the timing line.
- Timing will stop when the front wheel cross the finish line. Stop before the baulk line. The timekeeper will then enter your time on your time card.
- Please clear away from the finish line properly!
- Please make sure your time card has been checked by the results team after each run.
Penalties are as follows:
|Striking a marker||
|Failure to stop at baulk line||10 secs|
|Wrong direction||fastest in class + 20 seconds|
|Maximum time||fastest in class + 20 seconds|
Ask if you are not sure about anything and please do not leave litter behind after the event.