2020 Leuchars Autotest / AutoSOLO / Production Car Autotest
GMSC are holding an AutoSolo, Autotest and Production Car Autotest at Leuchars Army Base on Sunday September 20th 2020, there will be an All Forward option in the Autotest and P.C.A.
The event is being held within the current Scottish Government guidelines on maximum outdoor gathering size.
- ALL AUTOSOLO entries MUST BE DRIVEN TO THE EVENT.
- The venue are restricting vehicles to ONLY 1 PASSENGER PER CAR.
- All entries must be submitted electronically prior to the event, there will be no entries accepted on the day.
- All payments must be completed electronically prior to the event – no payments will be accepted on the day.
- All Competitors must submit electronically the COVID-19/ Scrutineering signing – on declarations.
- RS Clubman Licences CANNOT be applied for on the day, these must be applied for prior to the event.
- Please can ALL MARSHALS / OFFICIALS complete an attendance form the link is –
- If under 18 link is –
As the event is being held on an active Army Base – all competitors, passengers and officials must supply their names, vehicle make and Reg. No. by 17/09/20 to the event Secretary and must also bring photographic ID. email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For those travelling a distance to the event we may have the offer of accommodation in the Bunk House at Cairnsmill Caravan Park, St Andrews for £20.00 per person, there is no breakfast but Morrisons Supermarket Cafe is 5 minutes down the road.
If you require accommodation please contact them direct on Tel. 01334 473604
The way we organise and run events have changed drastically and certain procedures are quicker but others are slightly more time consuming, we are all having to adapt to the new NORMAL so please be patient with us running our first event within the current COVID-19 guidelines.
I have attached a copy of the Supplementary Regulations which contains all the links for Competitors Entries, declaration and payments and all the more detailed information, could you please take a moment to read these before you enter.
If you have any queries please get in touch.