Annual General Meeting 2020
The 2021 Annual General Meeting of Glenrothes Motor Sport Club Ltd shall take place on Tuesday 12th January 2021, online via “Zoom”, starting at 19:30.
This will be followed by the January Ordinary General Meeting.
**If you wish to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for joining instructions.**
* Minutes of Previous AGM
* President’s Report
* Treasurer’s Report
* Membership Secretary’s Report
* Election of Directors
(Incumbent: Ian Forgan, Gordon Milne, Robert Ness, John Rintoul)
* Election of Committee
(Incumbent: Peter Bissett, Steve Brown, Alex Burns, Bill Creevy, Richard Crozier, Ian Forgan, George Hay, Bob Irvine, Alan Kirkaldy, Stuart Millar, Gordon Milne, Robert Ness, Matt Reid, John Rintoul, Kevin Thomson, Martin Watterston, Don Whyatt)
* Election of Office Bearers
– President (Incumbent: Stuart Millar)
– Vice President (Incumbent: Martin Watterston)
– Treasurer (Incumbent: Gordon Milne)
– Secretary (Incumbent: Richard Crozier)
– Competition Secretary (Incumbent: Bob Irvine)
– Membership Secretary (Incumbent: Matt Reid)
– Chief Marshal (Incumbent: situation vacant)
– Safeguarding Officer (Incumbent: Bill Creevy)
– Media Officer (Incumbent: Eddie Kelly)
– Equipment Manager (Incumbent: Kevin Thomson)
– Social Event Convener (Incumbent: Alex Burns)
* Appointment of Auditors
(Incumbent: Paterson Boyd & Co. (Glenrothes))
Written proposals and apologies by email to email@example.com.
Hope to see you there!